- Responsible for managing QikPod parcel delivery and locker network operations. This is a pan-India, national role with our QikPod team based at our head office in Bangalore.
- QikPod is operating a network of electronic parcel lockers across a dozen+ cities.
- Develop & manage 3PL partnerships for the strategy & execution/forecasting/growth of deliveries to lockers.
- Coordinate with hubs across all cities of courier/3PL companies to ensure smooth delivery and retrieval (RTOs) of parcels.
- Requires regular travel to different cities to set operational plans, deliver trainings, and resolve any issues with courier partner hubs and QikPod city teams.
- Coordinate closely with QikPod customer service to resolve customer support issues. Coordinate with product team to ensure smooth rollout of lockers and process & payments flows with 3PLs.
- Monitor and generate reporting, analysis and dashboard management of daily, monthly parcel deliveries by city/location.
- Work closely with the Business Development teams in each city to identify preferred locations for lockers, ensure locations are signed-up, lockers installed and then on-boarded by our courier partners, and then work with couriers’ hubs to have parcels allocated to these locker locations.
- Graduate with 3+ years of experience in handling courier/logistics hub operations especially last mile or end customer deliveries with ecommerce or 3PL companies.
- Should possess strong leadership skills to handle various day to day operational challenges.
- Extremely proficient in excel, data management and preparing MIS reports.
- Excellent English communication skills, presentation skills and customer centricity.
- 3PL, Hubs, Logistics, network operations, reporting, dashboards, SLAs.
QikPod product team is building next-generation smart logistics IoT devices, cloud services & mobile apps. Our goal is to make the last mile of E-Commerce logistics simpler, safer, and speedier. We are backed by top-tier investors and global strategic partners. Our work is challenging and ambitious, which makes for a fun rich learning experience. We will expect you to exhibit technical expertise in managing individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables. We value teamwork, initiative, problem solving skills, high integrity and strong work ethic, self-motivation and good time management skills across our team.
- Competitive salary based on experience, contribution and/or skill-set.
- 12 Paid holidays plus 27 days of Sick/Casual/Earned Leaves.
- Provident fund (PF).
- Health Insurance for you, your spouse & children.
- Lunch service and pantry with hot/cold beverages and snacks.
- Personal development and professional growth.
- Balanced predictable work hours and well connected location.
- Opportunity to develop innovations for last mile of E-Commerce.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer