This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Quant Systems Developer - Intern
Posted by Aayushi Shah (@aayushi711)
Designation: Quant Systems Developer - Intern
Location: Prabhadevi, Mumbai, India
Education: Graduate / Post Graduate Degree
Work Experience: 0-2 years of relevant experience
Annual Remuneration: TBD
Duration: 3-6 months post which the intern may be considered for full time role.
- Design core product architecture, algorithms and data structure and implement the same
- Interface with other front-end development teams and data vendors for seamless integration.
- Continued maintenance and product innovation. Be involved in all aspects of development: playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment
- Help develop best practices for future development
- Strong coding experience using Python.
- Extremely hands-on, and can take the lead role in a development project
- Exposure to financial markets and some related libraries ex: TA-lib, zipline etc
- Experience with libraries for Data Science like Pandas, Numpy, SciPy, Matplotlib, StatsModel
- Knowledge of basic statistics
- Knowledge of databases
- Should be comfortable in multiple python versions (2.7 & 3.x)
- Familiarity with Quantopian is a plus
- Good in Data Structures & Algorithms
- Contribution to Open-source projects is a plus point.
- Can automate day-to-day manual processes.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer