This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Front End Developer
Posted by Renu Singh (@renusinghpyramid)
- Thorough understanding of at least one JS framework and its core principles
- Experience with popular JS workflows.
- Proficient in front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in Data Structures, Algorithms and Software Design
- Hands on knowledge of AWS services such as S3, Cognito, API Gateway, Lambda is a bonus
Good to have:
- Familiarity with docker, ansible
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines, DevOps.
- 0-2 Years of Experience in Software Engineering and Development Domain.
- Strong communication and organization skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, multi-task and prioritize.
- Involvement in Engineering Communities and/or open source development is highly desirable.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer