We are Hiring for Pen Tester with OSCP Certified
Posted by Bhanu Pratap Singh
Pyramid Cyber Security & Forensic Pvt Ltd https://hasjob.co/pyramidcyber.com/4w0oj , New Delhi · www.pyramidcyber.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Information SecurityInformation Security
Candidate should have:
- Candidate must be OSCP
- Design, and execute penetration tests against target applications across a wide variety of products and platforms.
- Conduct threat modeling activities around new technology
- Track identified vulnerabilities through to remediation, mitigation or risk
- Articulate penetration test findings in both technical and non-technical language dependent on the audience (both technical and business stakeholders) allowing them to make informed risk-based decisions on how vulnerabilities should be
- Experience in testing of Enterprise Data Management projects
- Comfortable with UNIX/Linux command-line interface and basic
- Test Engineering issue analysis (Root Cause Analysis).
- Hands-on with OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities identification and remediation
- Hands-on with Threat Modeling frameworks and
- Experience with various security tools and products (Fortify, Nessus, AppScan, Burp Suite, Metasploit, Kali Linux, ).
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer