Manager – Technical Recruitment
Posted by Bhanu Pratap Singh
Pyramid Cyber Security and Forensic Pvt. Ltd. https://hasjob.co/pyramidcyber.com/3abz1 , Delhi · www.pyramidcyber.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Office AdministrationOffice Administration
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting which includes requirement qualification, sourcing, resume evaluation, phone screening, interviewing, and salary negotiations.
- Uploading, Monitoring and maintaining Job Postings on Job Portals.
- Source candidates using job boards plus a multiplicity of Internet-based sourcing techniques (i.e., networking, referrals, online searches, internet postings, job/career fairs, local trade schools, etc.).
- Contact candidates through phone calls and e-mails to determine interest and availability.
- Conduct in-depth phone interviews to qualify candidates, negotiate rates and schedule interviews.
- Interview management and successful salary negotiation skills required.
- Solid technical recruitment experience with a focus on Cyber and Information Security and the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with changing priorities.
- Network with and build a pipeline of candidates who can be considered for future job orders and can generate referrals
- 2 plus years of experience in cybersecurity and forensics recruitment.
- Must have strong communication & presentation skills.
- Sourcing of top candidates by utilizing various methods
- Background in IT highly preferred
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer