At Provilac, we’re all about The Good Stuff. We’re leading organic milk supplier in Pune and Mumbai, we deliver farm fresh milk right at the door step of our customers. We have solved lot of challenges in our business using innovative tech solutions and now are expanding our tech team to meet the growing needs.
Our tech team is bunch of passionate individuals who think their code is their legacy. So, if you are passionate about building The Good Stuff, we would love to have you on our team!
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices
- Maintain detailed documentation related to the software or system
- Develop, enact, and manage testing schedules, ensuring that the QA team meets expectations and deadlines
- Coordinate bug fixes and software enhancements with development teams
- Create and use the test plans to assess functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility of software systems
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases and providing QA services
- Lead and mentor QA team members
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated)
- Must have
- 4+ years of experience in testing(manual + automated) web and mobile applications
- Creative mindset – and the ability to approach a problem creatively
- Meticulous approach to work
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of software systems
- Deeper understanding of test lifecycles
- Strong experience in using issue tracking systems
- Strong understanding of any of the test automation tool(s)
- Strong understanding of security aspects of software systems
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer