This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We, at ProvenLogic help entrepreneurs get their ideas fleshed out faster. We build turnkey mobile and web products. In a previous life, we used to build MVPs for entrepreneurs and found that a lot of their feature requests were generic. Like "Add a messaging system like Facebook", "Add a social feed system like twitter", "Add a messaging feature in my app like WhatsApp", etc.
So, we set out to build products that are similar to popular mobile and web apps out there and sell them as turnkey software so entrepreneurs can focus on building their business rather than worry about code. We're growing at a very fast clip and are already profitable. If you know who Rocket Internet is, and what they do, you'd be able to relate to us.
What we're looking for:
0) You should have a minimum of 1 year's experience writing mobile apps that have been uploaded to the Play Store. You understand the entire play store life cycle from testing on the simulator, generating builds for testing until uploading apps to the store.
1) You should be strong at coding in Java and also be familiar with the Android APIs and proficient in using either Eclipse or Android Studio
2) You're willing to work hard for the team as and when needed.
3) You're analytically strong. ie, given *any* problem, you know how to approach it.
4) REST Services are a cake walk for you.
5) BONUS: You know your way around GIT, svn or other version control systems.
6) JACKPOT: You have worked on at least 4 - 5 of the following libraries:
- Android Networking
- Google Play Services
- Stripe SDK
- Card IO SDK
- Frameworks like Facebook SDK, Google + SDK, Google Maps bundle, Google Open Source
Experience: 1-4 years
1) Fast paced product development & consulting environment - you can choose your band of work.
2) Product & Tech Mentoring from folks who've worked at big IT majors like Accenture, Oracle and hot startups like Exotel. All code is reviewed before being pushed to prod.
3) Chance to visit our office in the Silicon Valley or in Melbourne, Australia
4) Monthly parties
5) Snacks and unlimited supply of green & ginger chai.
6) Of course, good compensation and stock options.
7) Open environment where you get to learn about everything related to running a company (we have a daily company meetings where we discuss product plans, revenues, ideas on what to do next)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.