This post is from prototyze.com, which may or may not be affiliated with screenroot.com
Senior UX Designer
Posted by Uanna Araujo
Role in: Senior UX Design
Work Location: Goa
Engagement: Full Time
Company : Screenroot
Role & Responsibilities
- Should be capable of creating the full stack of UX deliverables, from personas & storyboards to information architecture, define flows & journeys and wireframes.
- Using any means necessary to develop high and low fidelity prototypes to make the design case internally and externally to customers.
- Analyze data and devise strong companion visualizations and interaction design.
- Achieve consensus and communicate design requirements.
- Develop alternative approaches to meeting product requirements, using judgment to suggest optimal solutions to design problems that balance customer need, business constraints, and technological realities.
- Take responsibility for creating the wireframes of key customer experiences and projects, concentrating on end-to-end scenarios and key user tasks.
- The individual should be comfortable working with senior members of the management team and clients in interactive design sessions.
- Mentor talented junior members of your team to become well-rounded design professionals.
- Ideally a design degree preferred in UX design or cognitive science/human factors.
- 6+ years of UX design experience is preferred.
- An outstanding Portfolio is a must. Portfolio should showcase a good mix of web, mobile apps and Enterprise Platforms.
- Capable of defining and implementing design systems; demonstrate experience with industry/platform standards.
- Prior experience in conceptual development and creative interactive prototypes.
- Excellent strategic problem-solving skills in the field of design.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage several projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze an application and transform the design to make it simple and easy to use.
- Ability to gather and synthesize information quickly and efficiently.
- Able to successfully negotiate a range of projects, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex, implementation to innovation.
- Needs to have a very good understanding of emotional design principles.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
- Experience with major design tools including Figma, Adobe XD, Whimsical and Invision etc.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer