This post is from prototyze.com, which may or may not be affiliated with screenroot.com
Senior UI Designer
Posted by Uanna Araujo
Role: Senior UI Design
Work Location: Goa
Engagement: Full Time
- Create an amazing look and feel to the awesome wireframes we develop.
- Create Style Guides, Design Documents and Assets.
- Head a small team and groom them to become leaders.
- Achieve consensus and clearly communicate the aesthetics
- Take responsibility for creating the Visuals of key customer experiences and projects, concentrating on end-to-end scenarios and key user tasks.
- The individual should be comfortable working with senior members of the management team and clients in interactive design sessions.
- Ideally a design degree
- 6+ years of design experience is preferred.
- Portfolio is must. Portfolio should showcase a good mix of web and mobile applications.
- Capable of defining and implementing design guidelines, and design specs; demonstrate experience with industry/platform standards.
- Prior experience in creating Visually appealing sites and mobile apps.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage several projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze an application and transform the design to make it simple and easy to use.
- Able to successfully negotiate a range of projects, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex, implementation to innovation.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
- Experience with major design tools including Adobe suite.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer