This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Lionel Fernandes (@lionel91)
About Loan Singh
Loan Singh (Company Name: Seynse Technologies) is a digital lending platform designed to make frictionless loans available to credit-worthy yet underserved borrowers. Loan Singh has its own credit scoring algorithm, and is building a platform that looks at Lending as a Service which include aspects of Fund Flow, Loan Origination, Loan Processing as well as integration with multiple banks and partners.
Loan Singh has been funded by Airtel in a strategic investment, and other investors also includes prominent individuals such as Sanjay Nayar (CEO, KKR), Gopal Srinivasan (Chairman, TVS Capital), Vikram Sud (former COO, Kotak Group, Regional Director, Citi Singapore) among others.
Loan Singh has been incubated by Prototyze. Prototyze is one of the few ‘venture-builder’ format incubators in Asia. It has catalyzed multiple ventures in the area of financial technologies, freight transportation, mobile fitness and corporate training.
Apart from Seynse, these include Mobiefit (a mobile fitness company), HandyTrain (a mobile platform for corporate training), an IoT and SaaS transportation technology venture called TempoGo, and a platform for institutions to rent or commission Art called MondeArt. All these ventures have also been invested in by prominent individuals and strategic partners, collectively to the tune of over $12 million
We are looking to hire a strong Solution Architect to join our team which is deploying complex lending solutions for some of the largest financial institutions in India.
Desired Skills and Competencies:
● Candidate should have hands-on working experience as Salesforce developer providing customization, development, enhancement and support for Salesforce CRM Applications.
● Must have at least 3-5 Years of SFDC development experience and overall experience of 6-7 years
● In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application. Should have hands on development experience with Apex, Visual Force pages design, Triggers etc.
● Should have thorough understanding of configuration options. Should have 401/501 Certifications
● Work experience on Cloud Lending will be a great advantage
● Knowledge of financial domain and the entire lending process from origination to underwriting to loan products to collection will greatly help
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.