This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Ensure that our software products are of the highest quality by utilizing manual and automated testing techniques, excellent communication, and logical reasoning skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Test Strategy and Planning:
- Design, develop, and implement comprehensive test strategies and plans.
- Collaborate with product managers and developers to understand product requirements and define appropriate test scenarios.
Test Development and Execution:
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases.
- Execute manual test cases and analyze results.
- Set up, maintain, and operate test automation frameworks.
- Detect and report software defects using a bug tracking system, and work with the development team to troubleshoot, debug, and resolve them.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Research new testing tools, methodologies, and best practices and share findings with the team.
Collaboration & Communication:
- Clearly and concisely report defects and other testing outcomes to developers and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration and quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Facilitate and participate in QA reviews and updates to ensure consistency and compliance with standards.
Documentation & Reporting:
- Maintain detailed documentation of test cases, test scripts, and test outcomes.
- Produce regular reports on test status, anomalies, risks, and validation results.
Mentoring & Coaching:
- Assist junior QA team members and offer guidance as needed.
- Share knowledge on advanced testing techniques, tools, and best practices.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends, tools, and technologies in QA testing.
- Attend training and workshops to continually improve your QA skills.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role in a software services environment.
- Proficient in manual testing techniques, including black box, white box, and grey box testing.
- Experience in setting up and using automation testing tools such as Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with bug tracking tools like Azure DevOps, JIRA, etc.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Certifications in Quality Assurance, such as ISTQB or CSTE.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools like Jenkins or Travis CI.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like Git.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer