This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
As a DevOps Engineer at Propel, you will play a critical role in the design, development, and maintenance of our cloud infrastructure and deployment pipelines. You will collaborate closely with our development, QA, and operations teams to ensure seamless integration, continuous delivery, and efficient deployment of our software solutions.
- Design, build, and maintain cloud infrastructure using IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS offerings from AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Develop and optimize CI/CD pipelines to ensure rapid and reliable deployment of applications and services.
- Responsible for managing the disk encryption, chroot, LVM, OS upgrade etc, managing / monitoring the Linux systems with commands, bash scripting and python.
- Collaborate with development teams to design and implement scalable and secure cloud architectures.
- Collaborate with internal development and quality assurance teams to ensure end-to-end quality.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex infrastructure and deployment issues, providing root cause analysis and identifying areas for improvement.
- Implement and maintain monitoring, logging, and alerting systems to proactively identify and address issues.
- Conduct regular performance testing and optimization to ensure the stability and efficiency of our cloud infrastructure.
- Enforce best practices for cloud security, infrastructure management, and deployment processes.
- Stay current with emerging cloud technologies and trends, recommending and implementing new tools and processes to improve our DevOps practices.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to peers and team members.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive the adoption of DevOps culture and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Create and maintain the CI/CD pipeline and infrastructure documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar role, with a strong focus on cloud technologies.
- Expertise in at least one major cloud platform (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform).
- Experience in deploying high available, fault-tolerant at scale would add value on selection criteria.
- Experience in cloud administration on AWS (EC2, IAM, VPC, RDS, S3, ELB, WAF, Cloud Watch and Route 53) or Azure (IAM, Network security, VMs, App services, SQL Databases, WAF, Load Balancers and Azure Monitor)
- Strong understanding of containerization and orchestration technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Proficiency in scripting languages, such as Python, Bash, or PowerShell.
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, CloudFormation.
- Solid understanding of CI/CD tools and processes, such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps.
- Familiarity with monitoring and logging tools like Prometheus, Nagios or ELK. Hands on experience in managing running configuration backups for networking equipment, server data backups, system patches.
- Working knowledge of web protocols like HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, POP3, IMAP, SMTP, FTP, SCP, RTSP, RDP.
- Hands on experience on Firewalls including Cyberoam, SOPHOS, Fortigate, PFsense etc.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Worked with any of the antivirus tools - Symantec Endpoint Protection, Sophos Intercept X, Avast Antivirus, CLAM AV
- Relevant cloud certifications, such as AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, Azure DevOps Engineer Expert, or Google Cloud Professional DevOps Engineer.
- Experience with serverless technologies like AWS Lambda or Azure Functions.
- Knowledge of microservices architecture and API management platforms
- Hands on experience in build tools like Maven, Nuget, NPM.
- Knowledge on integrating and operating Static and Dynamic Code Scans for security testing, OpenSource Code Scan with pipelines
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer