This post is from prodexnet.com, which may or may not be affiliated with prodex.in
About Assetpulse(unit of ProdEx)
AssetPulse is a leading RFID service provider and we offer a complete, customizable RFID asset tracking solution. We help automate your organization’s asset tracking, optimize audit and inventory processes and stay on top of compliance. Our software is a web-based asset tracking solution designed to improve the tracking of critical assets and inventory within your company using various RFID and real-time tracking technologies.(www.assetpulse.com)
Roles and Responsibilities
* 3+ years of relevant experience in the field of web development (Java & J2EE, MySQL, Java SpringBoot).
* Ability to develop and deploy server based applications for business requirements.
* Prototype various technologies and architectures to identify best solutions to given problems.
* You will work with Java SpringBoot, VueJs and RESTful APIs on Windows/Linux in a fast paced environment.
Desired Candidate Profile
* Passionate self-starter who can learn quickly.
* Knowledge of a database management systems like MySQL or Oracle, experience of handling big data is a plus.
* Ability to ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
* Good command over written and spoken English is needed.
* Flexible to work in latest technologies.
* Constant interest in staying uptodate with the latest trends in UI design, Web design, Mobile Apps etc.
* Added advantages in building iOS applications.
* Should have worked in Hardware Industry
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer