This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Software Engineer - Java Springboot @ ProdEx, CHENNAI
Posted by Ruchi Banthiya (@ruchib)
AssetPulse is a San Jose, California based company focused exclusively on providing complete customizable
IOT-enabled solutions for tracking assets in various domains and industries, including Lab environments,
Clean Rooms, IT, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Construction and Rental Assets. IOT technologies include
Passive RFID, Active RFID, Low Energy Bluetooth (BLE), Indoor GPS, Outdoor GPS, LoRaWAN.
This is an urgent opening. Immediate joiners will be given special priority.
* 2+ years of relevant experience in the field of web development (Java spring-boot & Java servlets, MySQL).
* Ability to develop and deploy server-based applications for business requirements.
* Prototype various technologies and architectures to identify best solutions to given problems.
* You will work with Java spring-boot, GWT, Servlets and RESTful APIs on Windows/Linux in a fast-paced environment.
Desired Candidate Profile
* Proven experience building mobile applications for Android (using Java)
* Ability to ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
* Knowledge of database management systems like MySQL or Oracle, and experience of handling big data is a plus.
* Constant interest in staying uptodate with the latest trends in UI design, Web design, Mobile Apps etc.
* Passionate self-starter who can learn quickly.
Education - B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
Valuable Prior Experience - 2 - 4 yrs
Location: Chennai, South India
Remuneration: If you align with the culture and have the required skills, rest assured
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer