This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Software Engineer - Java
Posted by Ruchi Banthiya (@ruchihr)
About ProdEx - The collaborative process of software development requires close integration of technology and design - two disciplines that inform one another. Concept development, interaction design, interface design, production management, usability testing. We only make first-of-a-kind products. We beta test what we develop and have expertise in digital marketing and selling in the USA market. We have worked more than 1.8 million man hours in product development so far, which stands as a testament to our resilience and in our customers' confidence in us.
We are a privately held company and are registered with the Software Technology Parks Of India.
Roles and Responsibilities
* 3+ years of relevant experience in the field of web development (Java & J2EE, MySQL, Java SpringBoot).
* Ability to develop and deploy server based applications for business requirements.
* Prototype various technologies and architectures to identify best solutions to given problems.
* You will work with Java SpringBoot, VueJs and RESTful APIs on Windows/Linux in a fast paced environment.
Desired Candidate Profile
* Passionate self-starter who can learn quickly.
* Knowledge of a database management systems like MySQL or Oracle, experience of handling big data is a plus.
* Ability to ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
* Good command over written and spoken English is needed.
* Flexible to work in latest technologies.
* Constant interest in staying uptodate with the latest trends in UI design, Web design, Mobile Apps etc.
* Added advantages in building iOS applications.
* Should have worked in Hardware Industry
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer