This post is from prodexnet.com, which may or may not be affiliated with egrabber.com
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- Intermediate Hardware, OS & Networking knowledge
- Solid verbal, written, presentation, Email / Chat etiquette's and interpersonal communication skills
- Good in problem analysis, troubleshooting, requirement analysis
- Capable of working on a cross-functional team to solve business & tech problems
- Flexible to work in shifts (24/7) environment, Quick Learner and can pick up new technologies
- Ability to make complex technical matters easy-to-understand even for non-technical people
- High level of enthusiasm about helping and serving clients, strong customer and solution-oriented personality
- Handle details accurately and in a timely manner
Good To Have:
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux systems and MAC OSX
- Basic knowledge of SQL server
Experience - 2 - 5 yrs
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer