This post is from prodexnet.com, which may or may not be affiliated with egrabber.com
Roles and Responsibilities
As an eGrabber Business Development Specialist you will be responsible for managing eGrabber products and services directly to the company's most strategic accounts in the US.
- Establish relationships and engage at executive levels within assigned accounts to identify and sell eGrabber products & services.
- Carry a revenue quota to meet and exceed sales targets and demonstrate continuous progress towards achieving account strategies.
- Establish and maintain close relationships with inside sales, engineers, and product managers to access and leverage internal resources.
- Drive high-level customer satisfaction by resolving customer issues with eGrabber products or services.
- Generate leads, follow up by email/phone, give product demos, and close sales.
- Prospecting & generating new business opportunities through LinkedIn & B2B directories.
- Ensure accurate & timely updates in CRM.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate with excellent Verbal and Written skill (English), Need to interact with US based customers. Strictly no mother tongue Influence.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience selling to the U.S market
- A history of selling licenses/ subscriptions to organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects.
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with senior management and C-level executives.
- History of achieving consistent quota in highly competitive markets
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must.
- Ability to work in a changing and expanding environment.
- Recent experience selling to the U.S market is a plus
- Self-motivated working under minimal supervision
- Ability to operate in a changing and ambiguous environment
- Good time management skills, ability to priorities tasks effectively
Work Location - Mylapore, Chennai
Location: Need to have reliable & secure internet line
Perks and Benefits : Salary Range: 3,50,000 INR to 5,00,000 INR Annually plus Commissions and Linkedin subscription.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer