This post is from primedigital.tech, which may or may not be affiliated with primedigital.global
Senior Software Developer (Backend: Python/Django)
Posted by Human Resources- Primedigital (@primedigital)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Working with Python in the Django framework
2. Leading the development of Restful APIs, backends, and web applications.
3. Making decisions on the technologies being used that support the development of web and mobile applications.
4. Being part of a highly skilled team and standing out as a mentor to your fellow members.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE should have direct experience with:
1. Agile / Scrum (and Jira)
3. Database systems: PostgreSQL, Redis, etc.
4. Has 2+ years of experience working with Python, Django and Web Development
5. Has experience working with Django Rest Framework or tastypie for building restful APIs.
GOOD TO HAVE:
1. Knowledge of Basic DevOps
2. Knowledge of Ansible or similar tools to deploy application.
This job is for you, if you want to work on world class standards. Write code for large scale applications. Cowork teams from US and EU :)
We will be providing best hardware and working environment, a Macbook and a fun environment!
Looking forward to your applications!
Provident fund (PF), Paid leaves / Leave encashment, Travel allowance, Meal card / Food coupons, Flexible work hours, Phone / Internet reimbursement, Joining bonus