This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Technical Project Manager
Posted by Divya Mohan (@divya96)
Prescientech innovators is a concept research and innovation company where we develop different kinds of solutions in the form of concept, product, strategy or business structure. (Its Not a service based company)
Currently we are working on an electronic product development which aims to transform the whole reading and writing system from paper to paperless. The product shall have different segments for individuals, professionals, students and college ecosystem.
Prescientech is looking for a dynamic Project Manager who has the ability to envisage the product development process and follow it through efficiently. Applicants with a strong background in technical project management and an aptitude for driving innovative projects are the right fit for this role. The ideal candidate will have a logical approach to problem solving and effective team management skills as few of the most important attributes. Tending to the project timeline and achieving the milestones accordingly in the stipulated budget will be the primary responsibility of the Project Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Project Requirement Analysis, Timeline & Resource Allocations
- Strategize and update project roadmap duly.
- Drive the team to achieve the timeline milestones, in line with the scope of the project.
- Implement tools for organizing and prioritising task flows.
- Seek and review suitable vendors for hardware resources.
- Negotiate quotations and place orders for required resources.
- Communicate with suppliers, manufacturers and other third party vendors for order procurement.
- Lead quality assurance throughout the product life cycle to deliver the product in line with compliance guidelines.
- Carry out Post-production activities.
- Set up strong post sale service guidelines.
- Periodical Reporting of Project Status
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Candidate must have Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering in computer science, Information Technology or any other related field.
- 3 years+ experience in Project Management.
- Successfully managed over four technical projects.
- Understanding of project management tools and their apt implementation.
- Experience in strategic planning and risk management.
- Excellent communication and team management skill.
- Fluency in English language.
- Skills for effectively leading the team, delegating tasks and reviewing their progress timely.
- Thorough understanding of development lifecycle & experience of development methodologies, like Kanban, agile etc.
- Cost control along with minimizing risk throughout the project lifecycle.
- Expertise in Negotiating the contracts from suppliers and active management of the procurements received.
- Aptitude in critical thinking for correct decision-making.
- Creative approach to resolve project impediments.
- FREEDOM TO EXPRESS:
If you have some insights or recommendation that you think can be beneficial for our project, feel free to share it with us and we will make sure that your opinions don’t fall on deaf ears.
- ADVANTAGEOUS SALARY:
At Prescientech, we offer advantageous salary and a plethora of growth opportunities specifically tailored to comply with the growth prospects of every team member.
- FLEXIBLE TIMINGS:
We are disciplined but not a disciplinary. We offer flexible work timings to our associates in line with their preference.
We think that if you achieve your targets or if you excel in your tasks, you deserve a bonus!
- PAID VACATION:
Work is important but so are holidays! We believe in work-life balance and ensure the well-being of our team members by offering paid vacation!!
- TEAM BUILDING EVENTS AND CELEBRATIONS:
Random outings are our thing. It may be a visit to a restaurant, a multiplex, a picnic or even an outstation trip!
If it’s your birthday or if it’s the company’s anniversary, it’s a reason to celebrate!
- SEMINARS AND EVENTS:
We disapprove of stagnation in knowledge and skill set building and hence we periodically encourage all our team members to attend summits which helps us enrich the intellectuality, knowledge base & cognitive skills
- FREE SNACKS AND BEVERAGES:
Do mid-day hunger pangs hinder with your productivity? Well, our food cabinet is always stocked with healthy snacks (in addition to our coffee and tea dispensers) to your rescue!
- PERSONALITY BUILDING:
Our management not only believes in positive career growth graph but also in overall personality development of our team members. Be prepared for Bi-weekly activities to strengthen your skills and overcome your shortcomings.
Well, that’s between the management and our associates!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer