Role & Responsibilities
- The candidate would be required to develop and maintain software applications developed by PAD and third parties.
- Should be able to write unit test and document the code.
- Should be able to write automation scripts and manage DB and reporting.
- Should be able to manage/support existing infrastructure Eg: AWS.
- Should be able to manage and maintain code using VCS tools like Git, SVN etc..
- Should be able to support data migration to newer systems we develop/adopt.
- Should be ready to take challenges and work as independent contributor.
- Participate in technology discussion and come with solutions and suggestions.
- Should be able to adapt to new technologies.
- Gather feedback about specific needs from internal and external stakeholders to improve our products
- Should be able to travel, support & coordinate with other projects undertaken by PAD.
Desired Profile and Experience
- Very strong in Computer Science fundamentals.
- Advanced knowledge of Core Java 7 or higher
- Should be able to write back-end Spring MVC rest services
- Extensive knowledge on MySql, Hibernate, ORM and SQLite
- Extensive knowledge on JSP, JQuery, Angualr JS
- Python scripting and concepts of machine learning
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Extensive experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to work quickly with an eye towards writing clean, efficient, reusable code
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.