Are you Adventurous, Entrepreneurial, Curious, Self-Managed, Independent, Responsive & Accountable?
An opportunity with cutting-edge technology, make mistakes, collaborate & learn with Product Owner
- Remote Full-time Work From Home Independent Product Builder Opportunity
- Availability of 6-8 hrs / day; 40-45 hrs / week and 160-170 hrs / month
- Infrastructure, tools and knowledge for work and reporting from home.
- No Moonlighting / sub-contracting of allocated work
- All interactions are confidential and NDA will need to be signed off
- Initially a limited contract engagement - On positive discovery, will grow into Technology Leadership role
- Must have built Apps / Products / Platforms from Idea to MVP / Product / Maintenance
- Full-cycle Product Development - Design, Architecture, Development, Release / Maintenance
- Full-Stack Design and Development - UX, DevOps, front-end, middle-ware, back-end
- Familiar with Standard Responsive Design, Development and DevOps and Documentation Principles
- Current and upcoming Technology and Infrastructure frameworks, Open Source / Closed Source
- Flair and motivation to work on diverse Sector Agnostic Projects and Products
- Build Web Apps / Products / Platforms from scratch
- Customise Standard products for specific applications to deliver great user experiences.
- Convert verbal conversations into high-level requirements and build product
- Identify best-in-class frameworks for intent and application, with scalability and extensibility
- Provide logical, accurate estimates of effort needed for sprints in a fully transparent manner
- Integrate working chunks of code / APIs to deliver Prototype with a Mobile-First approach
- Do everything necessary (Research, Self-Learn, Network) to deliver on agreed deadlines
- Eye for detail, Best-in-class mindset, and not get frustrated of iterations or change requests.
- “Let us build a product that does this” trigger conversation
- Go or No-Go, Feasibility, Viability, discussion between PM and Product Builder
- Progressively elaborate - informal but focussed conversations
- Do everything necessary to put together a working prototype / MVP asap
- Focussed weekly sprints to build full product with direction / guidance - No written specifications
- Collaborate with PM on projects and report on Daily, Weekly, Monthly Progress
- Available on Collaboration platform for a Daily touchpoint at agreed times
- Activities to be added into Time-Tracking Tool in full transparency
- Weekly sprints - Scope, Build, Demo, Deliver - Mon-Sat
- Prioritise tasks, self-organise, take ownership and deliver whatever is needed
- Upload assets on the right repos and document for end-user and other developer
- In exceptional situations external resources can be hired to deliver specific parts of code/design
- Costs to be pre-approved and managed by the Product Builder with full accountability for delivery
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer