Crazy Social Media Manager
Posted by Atul Poharkar (@atulplobalapps)
We are looking for a Community Manager to take control of our online voice and engagement and build brand awareness and loyalty. The person will be responsible for aligning social communications, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity and a community of engaged customers and prospects around the brand.
The role requires the person to be passionate about social media and the digital world in general. To be successful in this role, you need to stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry. You need to have an outgoing personality and a natural penchant for storytelling.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements
- Extremely comfortable with all social media platforms with deep expertise on both organic and paid campaigns
- Proven experience of community building and management
- Strong understanding of customer advocacy campaigns and parameters
- Prior experience of running and reporting of customer engagement campaigns such as contests and quizzes
- Hands-on experience with social media analytics and scheduling tools
- Prior experience in liaising with design and content teams to produce high-quality and engaging posts
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team, culturally diverse organization
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.