senior Software Developer
Posted by Plixto Inc (@GCVQOWb6rJ)
We are a start-up in search of a Senior Software Developer for Plixto, to oversee and manage all technology initiatives and day-to-day management of the software.
The tech used are Angular JS and Laravel so we prefer someone who is experienced in these two technologies. In addition, Python is a desirable skill for future development.
The product will be launching very soon and we need to take development to the next level. we've experienced a lot of delays and the person we are looking for should meet the deadlines, be task-focused, Well versed with Agile approach for product development and willing to do anything necessary to meet our goals.
This start-up is 100% bootstrapped but we are preparing to raise capital.
Experience is great, but we are looking for someone who can manage the tech and build a team.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Performing coding assignments, reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality.
• Creating and implementing design plans.
• Analysing code segments regularly.
• Compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and
• Create overall technology standards and practices and ensure adherence.
• Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics.
• Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture.
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology landscape.
• Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 6-10 years working in a technological/Developer role.
- Solid experience in coding.
- Must have extensive experience in Laraval
- Must have extensive experience in Angular JS
- Experience in Python
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future
- Candidate Must be located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
The right developer will join the team in a sweat equity role. Equity will be offered based on current valuation, with favorable terms given to the right candidate.
As we raise and move into full time work, we will offer a competitive salary in house (along with equity) to drive development into the future.
Interested Candidates can E-mail us at [email protected]
Apply for this position No pay, equity only
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.