This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Maddipatla Bharath Kumar (@bharathmaddipatla)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Own the design and implementation of backend and frontend components of Plivo’s PHLO and Console platforms.
- Design and develop scalable, Reliable and fault tolerant web app/solutions based on Microservices architecture.
- Contribute to CI & CD infrastructure integration to deliver and deploy high quality software in a short time.
- Perform push-button deployments of any version of the software to any environment on demand.
- Design and build solutions which are scalable and puts user experience at the front.
- Develop modular UI components for company-wide reuse.
- Evolve a common design language for UI across apps.
- Own end to end life cycle of the product from requirement analysis, design, development, test, release, and maintenance.
- 2+ years of overall experience with at least 1+ years as a Frontend Developer.
- User experience, Usability, Performance, Scalability and Security goals are in DNA.
- Experience/Sound Knowledge of Python/GoLang, Node.js
- Writing high-performance, reliable, and maintainable code.
- Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Experience working with AWS services (EC2, S3, SNS, SQS, RDS PostgreSQL) is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Git and proficiency with at least one build server: Jenkins / Travis / Bamboo.
- Must have had the experience of working on projects in Agile mode.
- Good team player, having effective and professional oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a self starter with the willingness to learn and apply new technologies, languages, frameworks, tools and practices.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer