This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Shruthi Subramanian (@shruthisubramanian)
We’re looking for Unity developers to own, code & ship front end at rocket speed. It’s a fast-paced, high-adrenaline job, promising plenty to learn and build. If you’re quick to pick up new tech and like a new challenge every day, you’ll love this job. And we’d love to have you!
What’s required of you
- 2+years’ experience in active game development is required
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Translate design specification into a functional game.
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design
- Strong knowledge of data structure and algorithms
- Demonstrated experience with continuous improvement initiatives highly desirable
- Must be highly creative and collaborative
What we are looking for
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Familiarity with level design and planning
- Experience with game physics and particle systems
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
- Experience with 2D is a plus
- Prior experience with a well-known mobile title is a significant asset
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Write a clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer