This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Software Engineer- Game Developer (Cocos)
Posted by Shruthi Subramanian (@shruthisubramanian)
We're looking for developers to own, code & ship games at rocket speed. It's a fast-paced, high-adrenaline job, promising plenty to learn and build. If you're quick to pick up new tech and like a new challenge every day, you'll love this job. And we'd love to have you!
What's required of you:
- Strong knowledge of data structure and algorithms
- Prior experience in a gaming company is helpful.
- It would help if you had some experience with Python, Java and/or Golang, React, MongoDB and Redshift
- It would really help if you had some experience with Android development / Objective C.
- B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science.
What we are looking for:
- Open source contributions, interesting hobby projects.
- Experience mentoring and leading a team of engineers.
- Prior knowledge of Python, GoLang, React, MongoDB and Redshift.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer