Posted by Nivedita Raghunathan
PipeCandy is a 'one of its kind', 'data science' driven market intelligence platform that tracks the global eCommerce landscape. Our insights are used by well known global brands and startups. We are venture funded by India, the US, and Singapore based investors.
About the Role:
PipeCandy is building a market/industry intelligence product that combines sophisticated ML/AI algorithms with deep sector intelligence focused on eCommerce and Digital Native companies. You will be a part of our technology team. We expect you to hustle when it's needed and scale when it's time to. If you belong to one of the camps (between being a hustler & being scale focused) as long as you are very good at your approach, we'd like to meet you.
- Ability to architect and develop scalable, cloud-native applications
- Ability to convert business requirements into technical requirements by planning, developing and refining
- Monitor, test and maintain the code to address any changes in the application
- Implement best practices and patterns in design, development, deployment and testing
- Looks to solve problems with an optimistic approach and takes on challenges
- Developing Rest APIs in a Node.Js based framework like Loopback, Feathers.js
- Developing responsive front ends in client-side MVCC framework like AngularJS or React JS
- WebSockets, Server-Sent Events (SSE) using HMTL5
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Bootstrap 3, Experience in Responsive Web Design (RWD)
Qualifications & Competencies Required:
- 2-5 years of experience in Front End
- Hands on experience in development
- Flat organization structure with an opportunity to work very closely with the founders
- Access to learning, training sessions outside of your immediate line of work
- Access to group kindle account with latest titles
- Stocked pantry, of course
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer