This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking for Data Scientists who will help us build high-quality prediction and recommendation systems to be integrated with our products. Your primary focus will be to use your quantitative knowledge, programming skills and analytical ingenuity to discover information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help businesses make smarter decisions.
- Gather, evaluate and document requirements, ability to build an algorithm (statistical/ data mining/ machine learning) based on requirements and specifications provided
- Works with data and is able to conceptualise and improvise analytical solutions to problems
- Ability to deploy analytical algorithms within a larger business application
- Ability to visualise data and results of data analysis & analytical models
- Experience with statistical analysis using R and Python. Experience with Spark and ML as plus
- Hands-on experience of machine learning and data mining algorithms such as decision trees, classifiers, text mining/ NLP, clustering, and regression
- Exp in SAS, SPSS, or scripting languages such as Java a plus
- Broad knowledge of data mining, NLP algorithms, machine learning algorithms and other techniques technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
EXPERIENCE: 3+ years
No longer accepting applications
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.