This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
PiOne Technologies is a consulting company with specific focus on Digital Transformation and Legacy Modernisation.
Our Rapid Application Platform helps bring down the SDLC by 50% or less.
This role is for a technical architect and CoFounder - to mentor and manage team.
Our employees get to work with global clients and have the opportunity to travel onsite to our client locations.
Candidates should have the enthusiasm to learn new things.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be focused on implementing cutting edge software:
- Lead and mentor team members.
- Responsible for development and AMS related activities
- Understand the client requirements, design the application, create specification documents
- Guide the team to develop the application to suit client needs by adhering to software development life-cycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Ability to architect, design, develop and implement the code independently with minimal guidance.
- Ability to upgrade to new technologies and framework.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Must have a minimum experience of 7+ years in software development, with atleast 3 year experience in the below listed skills.
2. Angular JS
Good to have:
1. Some experience in NodeJS would also help.
2. Mobile development exposure on Android or iOS.
Any graduation or Under Graduation (Graduation is not mandatory)
We offer a great learning environment, professional mentoring, challenging opportunities to prove and grow.
- 75% (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Provident fund (PF)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Flexible work hours
- Education assistance
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer