This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Khushal Bokadey
We are a small team working towards building a community commerce for communities.
We are looking for a frontend developer who will be the primary owner of the entire frontend development part. Candidate should atleast 1+ years for professional expreience in developing frontend applications from scratch (preferrrably in ReactJS).
Must have skills:
- Responsive web page development
- Experience in ReactJS
- Build tool like Webpack is desirable
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Convert design/ideas to webpages
- Responsible for development of new highly responsive, web-based user interface.
- Be the part of delivery team to ship the product.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Ownership of the code and product
Please submit your resume, linkedin & github profiles
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer