Posted by Khushal Bokadey
We are a small team working towards building a community commerce for communities.
We are looking for a frontend developer who will be the primary owner of the entire frontend development part. Candidate should atleast 1+ years for professional expreience in developing frontend applications from scratch (preferrrably in ReactJS).
Must have skills:
- Responsive web page development
- Experience in ReactJS
- Build tool like Webpack is desirable
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Convert design/ideas to webpages
- Responsible for development of new highly responsive, web-based user interface.
- Be the part of delivery team to ship the product.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Ownership of the code and product
Please submit your resume, linkedin & github profiles
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.