Python engineer at fintech startup
Posted by Jeremy Z
Photon Commerce (www.photoncommerce.com)
Full time. Starting as soon as possible.
About the company
Photon empowers financial services and eCommerce businesses with an AI platform. Photon unlocks an unprecedented level of customer intelligence. Photon turns paper and pdf invoices, POs, and packing slips into a modern collaboration platform for commerce, preventing problems before they become costs. Backed by the Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center, its leadership has brought 4 companies to acquisition or IPO.
What you will do
• Launch python web apps into leading enterprise app stores having integrations
• Lead a distributed team of about 10 engineers. Do project management, and code reviews. Make team members accountable.
• Launch APIs
• Monitor API and web usage, and troubleshoot issues
• Knowledge in and/or passion for web development, devops, and software
• Excellent communication, critical thinking, problem-solving, and team skills
What you’ll receive
• Join an exciting, high growth startup led by serial entrepreneurs and backed by top tier Silicon Valley investors and billionaire industry leaders in tech
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer