This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Principal DevOps Engineer for Healthcare Ecommerce- PharmEasy Mumbai
Posted by HR Team (@hr-pharmeasy)
- You will work collaboratively with software engineering team to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environment
- Support PharmEasy mission critical, front-end and back-end systems and applications in production and preproduction environments
- Identify and drive improvements in infrastructure and system reliability, performance, monitoring, and overall stability of PharmEasy systems
- Build tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks and prevent incident occurrence
- Create and maintain operational runbooks and documentation
- Participate in 24×7 operational support
Desired Skills/ Experience
- Systematic problem solving approach and strong sense of ownership to drive problems to resolution
- Understanding of web servers (Apache, Tomcat, Nginx) and RESTful web service applications
- Strong knowledge of Linux systems administration and architecture
- Network knowledge (TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, Load balancing) and prior network administration experience is a big plus
- Scripting/Programming experience with Shell, Python, Ruby, Java
- Experience documenting processes, systems, environments and runbook procedure
- Expertise in building cloud based architecture. Preferable - AWS. Has good understanding of auto provisioning of servers and scale out solutions.
- Has worked previously and owned deployment and configuration management.
- Strong passion for Monitoring and Metrics: You help us to keep an eye on what really matters
- Good to have experience working in a microservice environment with load balancing, API Gateways, Circuit breakers etc.
- Exposure to building data pipelines and ensuring health and uptime for the same.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.