This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking to hire talented individuals for backend and frontend engineering positions. Read on, if you get excited by new challenges everyday and can translate ideas into elegant, scalable code.
We’ll need you to have:
- Bachelor Degree (preferably Computer Science), plus points for premier institutes like IIT, NIT, BITS, IIIT
- Strong foundations in data structures & algorithms, familiarity with .git and other version control tool
While the above points are a plus, curiosity to learn and bias for action is what matters most to us. We're more keen to look at your GitHub/StackOverflow profiles, MOOCs, blogs, etc over CVs.
What will you be doing:
- complete ownership of various projects, and lead them in short period of time
- work with co-founders on latest technologies like Python, Django, Angular, React and Node along with android and iOS development
- designing web-services, micro-service architecture, RESTful API's and work on cloud platforms like AWS
- hands on with HTML5, CSS3 frameworks, Bootstrap, and the likes
- work with relational and NoSQL databases (extra weights for graph DB, Solr, etc)
What’s in it for me?
- Unparalleled freedom to execute, along with a tremendous learning opportunity
- Work with a fantastic team, on a spiralling growth curve
- Market Level (or better) salary. Stock Options can be considered for exceptional candidates
- Regular fun activities like dinner excursions, movie nights etc. with the team
- A fully-stocked kitchen, a wear-whatever-you-want dress code, and lots more
We are a software development studio with expertise in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We work with clients worldwide.
The founders are both graduates from IIT Delhi (2010 batch) with a combined experience of 18 years in corporates and startups in New York, Bengaluru, and Delhi. Founders have experience of building multiple startups with successful exits including a funded startup in US.
We are also in the process of developing several in-house products and we'd need you to have complete ownership of the code you write.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer