This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Frontend developer (Founding team)
Posted by Soumen (@pnut)
About Personal Nutrition
We are building OmniLife with the goal of improving the quality of life for people. We help people reach peak wellness by improving their diet and food habits. We offer a personalized diet plan for each individual based on their body and environment.
Why should you join?
Today, lifestyle diseases are the biggest health issue across the world. People want to ensure their families including the elderly, children, and themselves are in the best of health. There is very little help available to decide what foods are best for them and how to actively manage health through nutrition.
If you are passionate about helping people in their pursuit to lead a healthy lifestyle. This is the place for you. A place where we are figuring out how nutrition helps people improve their health. We want to build the best nutrition guide and make a difference in making the world a healthy place.
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience in Backend Engineering/Frontend Engineering
- You are an expert in Python, angularJS/reactJS
- strong design sense and high user empathy
- Have a strong technical aptitude
- Working knowledge of the general technology landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Passion for engineering and building great products
- Great team player who builds trust within the team and never says no to having fun
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer