Technical Product Manager (founding team)
Posted by Ashutosh Mohan
Personal Nutrition (P-NUT) https://hasjob.co/personalnutrition.com/8upeg , Bangalore · personalnutrition.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Business/ManagementBusiness/Management
About Personal Nutrition (P-NUT)
We are building P-NUT to take each person on a journey of holistic wellness through the natural healing power of our bodies. Our USP is that we personalise each of our simple but effective dietary and lifestyle nudges to the individual’s body constitution. We guide you to peak wellness without unsustainable diets or one-size-fits-all meal plans.
Why should you work with us?
You’ll be a part of a small, passionate team that’s bridging technology with a holistic approach to health to solve some of the biggest lifestyle diseases globally (like weight gain and diabetes). As a product manager, you will be a key interface between leadership, medical, engineering and operations teams. You’ll be taking ownership in translating ideas into great product features with measurable benefits for users.
Given our ambitious goal of helping every person through personalised wellness recommendations, we want enthusiastic hands on deck. If you’re a product manager with excellent problem solving and passion for translating ideas into effective product features, we’re keen to speak to you.
– 1-3 years of proven experience as a product manager
– Experience managing all aspects of the product life cycle
– Functional understanding of any modern tech stack, git and related technologies with previous hands-on software development experience.
– Previous experience working directly with developers in a fast-paced environment.
– Experience setting up and working with CRM systems and analytics.
– Preferably, you have a sound knowledge of the personal fitness/wellness domain.
– As the first product manager on the team, you’ll own the product and drive ideation and execution of features.
– You’ll be a team player working with different stakeholders to gather requirements and define the product.
– You’ll set up systems to monitor user journeys and constantly improve upon it by evolving product features and internal processes.
– You’ll make data-driven decisions to create product features with the greatest impact on our users.
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer