Python Django Developer - 2-5 yrs - for AI SaaS Product - Commercial Deployment
Posted by Sandeep Khurana (@perceptiviti)
Perceptiviti is a Deep Tech AI company and we are building the most advanced and sophisticated Fraud prevention technology for the future based on Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Our flagship product called "Sherlock" uses the most cutting edge technology, advanced ML libraries to completely change the manner in which financial and claim fraud has been addressed traditionally.
Our customers are some of the largest Financial Services/ FinTech/ InsurTech companies across the world. We are looking to hire a back end engineer in our core technology team to work on our flagship product.
1. Strong Python skills, with experience of developing web applications using Django framework
2. Experience of using an RDBMS (e.g, MySQL)
3. Strong web development concepts - including RESTful API patterns, 12-factor apps
4. Familiar with the tools and processes of shipping production-ready code in teams - virtualenv, source control (git), automated testing and deployment, code reviews etc.
5. Comfortable in libraries/tools commonly used in python web development
6. Stomach for an early-stage startup - high speed iterations, small teams, ownership of flows, fluid product roadmaps.
7. Overall between 2-5 years of work experience
1. Knowledge of Python ML Libraries: Numpy, Scikit-Learn, SciPy, Pandas
2. Knowledge of GPU programming on CUDA/ Nvidia processor
3. Knowledge of an ML framework like PyTorch or TensorFlow
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
ReactFoo Delhi 2018: On React, alternatives to React, React Native and front-end engineering
As a Hasjob user, we have a special deal for you: 10% off on conference tickets. No hassle of adding discount code manually: just click on the buttons below and the discount will be auto-applied when you select a ticket.
Also, don't forget to checkout the workshop we have lined up as a part of this. Use this opportunity to upskill yourself and land a better job.