UI/UX Designer-Pepper Cloud(Singapore based product company)
Posted by PepperCloud (@peppercloud)
-Pepper Cloud is a Singapore based product startup that is building data-driven SaaS solutions for the food and beverages (F&B) industry.
- At Pepper Cloud, we are re-thinking how the F&B industry operates by providing technology solutions to increase operational efficiency, reduce food wastage, and manage the entire value chain.
-Our integrated product suite includes CRM, digital loyalty and reward system, inventory management, e-procurement, and data analytics for restaurants.
-We are looking for an experienced and passionate designer to Design intuitive, beautiful interfaces for web and mobile.
-Work with product managers to brainstorm and shape ideas
-Work with a multidisciplinary team including another designer, user researchers, developers, and product managers to deliver the best possible experience for our customers
- Build an updated visual language for our product including web, email, and advertising
- Share and revise your designs based on Business Angels and peer feedback
- Ensure the Product Design Team is staying up-to-date on best practices and evolving with the latest design trends.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in designing and managing products.
- Extensive experience in modern and forward-thinking responsive Web Design
- Proficiency with current design tools - Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, whatever. We don’t care what you use, but you do.
- Practiced knowledge of color theory, grid layout, typography, and graphic design
- Able to implement your designs with expert-level HTML, Bootstrap and CSS knowledge (we use SASS, and some of the other canvas)
- Start-up experience
- Get things done" attitude
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience in designing and developing enterprise-grade applications is a
Key product management role in a strong and growing team
Flexible work hours and holidays policy
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer