UI/UX Designer- Pepper Cloud
Posted by PepperCloud (@peppercloud)
-Pepper Cloud is a Singapore based product startup that is building data-driven SaaS solutions for the food and beverages (F&B) industry.
- At Pepper Cloud, we are re-thinking how the F&B industry operates by providing technology solutions to increase operational efficiency, reduce food wastage, and manage the entire value chain.
-Our integrated product suite includes CRM, digital loyalty and reward system, inventory management, e-procurement, and data analytics for restaurants.
-We are looking for an experienced and passionate designer to Design intuitive, beautiful interfaces for web and mobile.
-Work with product managers to brainstorm and shape ideas
-Work with a multidisciplinary team including another designer, user researchers, developers, and product managers to deliver the best possible experience for our customers
- Build an updated visual language for our product including web, email, and advertising
- Share and revise your designs based on Business Angels and peer feedback
- Ensure the Product Design Team is staying up-to-date on best practices and evolving with the latest design trends.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in designing and managing products.
- Extensive experience in modern and forward-thinking responsive Web Design
- Proficiency with current design tools - Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, whatever. We don’t care what you use, but you do.
- Practiced knowledge of color theory, grid layout, typography, and graphic design
- Able to implement your designs with expert-level HTML and CSS knowledge (we use SASS, and some of the other canvas)
- Start-up experience
- Get things done" attitude
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience in designing and developing enterprise-grade applications is a solid plus
- Competitive salary
- Key product management role in a strong and growing team
- Flexible work hours and holidays policy
Fixed Annual Bonus, Flexible work hours