This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
At People Matters, we are looking to add two dynamic and driven engineers in Gurgaon as a part of our sustained new product media-tech rollout. We are looking for full-stack web application developers, with hands-on expertise in PHP, Yii, MySQL, RESTful APIs and jQuery.
We are a new age, niche media organization with the largest talent and work digital community in Asia. We architect content & learning experiences for our global audience and offer high-quality media products by leveraging our presence across mediums like global content websites, magazine app and soon to be launched daily-curated-content app.
This role can be the launch pad of your career. We are Asia largest community for HR professionals with global aspirations. Today we service over 300,000 business leaders across our digital channels; we know that our global scale will come from our digital product innovation.
We are looking for exceptional programmers, passionate about creating tech products are excited about the media tech revolution. We seek candidates who work well in teams with a culture of disciplined innovation and who embrace new tools and frameworks that help in making the platform scalable.
The position comes with a starting salary range of INR 15 lacs to INR 30 lacs per annum, based on merit, experience and fit.
- Report to the Engineering Lead and develop new features that power content dissemination & user engagement across platforms
- You will be the owner for developing entire sub-products, encompassing feature development, performance and information security
- Contribute to process, internal tools, websites and digital products development
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- We value candidates with a strong understanding of complex web application development, Yii PHP, MySQL performance management, OWASP vulnerabilities, and HTTP session handling.
- Prior working experience in media is preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication skills
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer