This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Pefin is setting a new standard in the AI FinTech space and disrupting the way people and companies look at Financial Planning and Advice. Our platform uses proprietary artificial intelligence technology to offer the only truly fiduciary financial advice by using our neural networks to analyze over 2 million points per user, help them make the most important financial decisions effortlessly and confidently!
Pefin is more than a personal financial wellness tool; our data and technology platform is used as a fully branded product by global leaders in the Retirement Planning, RIA, Asset Management and Insurance arenas and our product offering is expanding. While we've received numerous awards and recognition — such as winning the South by Southwest (SXSW) People’s Choice awards and being nominated as a Timmy Awards finalist for NYC’s Best Tech Workplace for Diversity — it is our people, our culture, and our vision that makes Pefin the best place to work.
Who Pefin is looking for
As the successful candidate, you will be a motivated self-starter and will be willing to take ownership of your work. You will need to be comfortable working in an onsite/offshore model that practices agile methodologies and be able to turn plans into reality with minimal oversight.
● Object Oriented and Functional Programming in ES6, Webpack, Babel, Redux, React.
● Knowledge of various front-end architectures (MVC, MVVM, Component)
● Knowledge of Web APIs (such as history, DOM, fetch, etc).
● Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, layout and styling techniques.
● Knowledge of testing tools such as Mocha and Chai.
● Knowledge of HTTP, REST and JSON.
● Git, ESLint/Standard, Knowledge of node.JS
What You Will Be Doing
● Collaborating with our onsite team to set up and maintain Webpack-based build infrastructure.
● Implement React-Redux application rendering architecture with code-splitting.
● Developing critical application features using React components, HTML5 and
What You Need for this Position
● Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science, Engineering or related field of study or equivalent related experience
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer