Full Stack Engineer
Posted by Anil Kumar (@peekmore)
We're PeekMore. Are you open to an adventure of a lifetime?
PeekMore is an Analytics platform for LinkedIn, helping professionals make most of their LinkedIn content. There is a bright future ahead. Are you ready to join our movement?
All of us are entrepreneurs at heart, seeking to move quickly and nimbly in order to find new ways of delivering value to our customers. We are a group of experienced entrepreneurs, full-stack developers, marketing experts, designers, and machine learning enthusiasts.
About The Role
Are you an experienced developer who loves to collaborate across the enterprise with strong cross-functional planning and prioritization skills? Do you love challenging projects and taking on new responsibilities? Are you a leader who can manage major technical initiatives?
PeekMore is looking for a Full-Stack Engineer who has a deep interest in Analytics. This is an incredible opportunity to join a self-funded, innovative, early-stage company that will transform LinkedIn Analytics. This is a full-time position with a competitive compenstation.
You will be a core member of the engineering team and will report directly to the CTO. You should possess deep experience in software development knowledge, communications skills, and business acumen.
As a full-stack engineer, you will be a valued member of a multi-skilled team. We operate in a truly agile fashion. You will bring your experience and skill to bear on the multitude of new and exciting challenges that appear. Is this an exciting adventure that you'd like to be part of?
What You'll Do
- Responsible for all server-side products and APIs
- Implement payment-related APIs
- Responsible for all front end related features
- Champion a focus on software qualities such as testability, security, scalability, operability, etc.
- Champion good agile practices that provide a foundation for iterative product development
- Enjoy working in a diverse, dynamic, collaborative, transparent, environment where everyone's ideas and opinions are equally valued
- Demonstrate and communicate a passion for implementing highly scalable and maintainable backend services
- Share technical solutions and product ideas through design review, pair programming, code review, and technological discussions
What You'll Bring
- Hands-on development and delivery experience with a broad mix of languages and technologies
- A real passion for solving customer frictions through simple and effective software
- Strong people skills that contribute to an open and collaborative environment
- Experience in communicating ideas and decisions to a variety of team members
- Experience building cloud-native software architectures
- An ability to embrace and reduce uncertainty through continual validated learning
Back End: PHP, MySQL, Redis
Amazon Web Services, AWS Lambda, Stripe
We're an autonomous, experienced, and passionate group focusing on improving the future. We have a great opportunity to fully function while working virtually. Our top priority is maintaining honest and respectful company culture.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer