This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
- We are looking for 4 to 6 years of experience,The Senior Machine Learning Developer would report to the Technology Head and would be responsible for Research and Development.
- Excellent skills developing in C, C++, Python in Linux environment. Programming skills with multi-threaded GPU CUDA computing and API Solutions.
- Strong understanding of linear algebra, optimization, probability, statistics and Experience productionizing machine learning methodologies such as regression, classification, clustering, matrix factorization, predictive analytics, decision trees, support vector machines, neural networks / deep learning.
- Experience with Python Web, Analytics and Machine Learning frameworks like Django, Flask, Caffe, Keras – Tensor Flow/Theano.
- Understanding of data science relevant technologies such as Scala, Flask, R, Lucene/SOLR, Elasticsearch, SparkMLib/SparkML, Spark Streaming, Kafka, Zookeeper, Jupyter Hub, Tensor Flows, GPU computing, MYSQL, MongoDB, NOSQL, Power BI, Tableau.
- Exposure of real-time Social Data mining with Big Data ecosystem and open source (Apache) framework is a huge plus.
- Exposure to OpenCV, Dlib and predominant deep learning architectures is a good to have.
- Experience with Real time Centralized Social Media Analytics for Engagement, Followers, Audience analysis and insights considered a good to have.
- Participation in competitions/hackathons, and open source contributions good to have
- Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related field from a highly reputed University/College
- 6+ years- prior work experience (in the Banking, Retail is a preferred)
- Excellent analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Very strong written, listening and verbal communication/ presentation skills
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial and Startup set-up
- Ability to develop new ideas, backed by strategic thought process, extensive research and rationale
- Capability to work with cross functional and cross location teams
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.