This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Location: Ideally Hong Kong however we're flexible.
We're looking for a candidate to join us with the following skillset:
- Experience with Python, PowerShell, or similar programming language
- Experience with Nessus, NMap, BurpSuite, MetaSploit, WireShark, and sqlmap
- Knowledge of penetration testing methodology
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Advantageous if have some ethical hacking certification and have certifications like GPEN or OSCE.
- 1-3 years of experience working in the information security field
Key roles of the candidate:
- Provide penetration testing of any asset on the client backbone, including server and workstation devices, such as Windows, UNIX, and Linux, network devices, such as routers, switches, and video teleconference, and storage devices.
- Provide Penetration testing of storage devices, such as fibre channel switches and network attached storage, and storage controller applications.
- Provide penetration testing of applications, such as Web, database, e–mail, FTP, and SSH, and security devices, such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and Web content filters.
- Perform network and web vulnerability assessment
- Participate in client meetings and provide technical expertise
- Provide sales/marketing support
- Have mobile app pentesting skills would be a plus
CYPHER is an innovative cyber security assessment consultancy based in Asia with a mission to empower SMEs to protect themselves against malicious hackers. We are a group of ethical hackers who provide security assessment/ethical hacking and security awareness and training to clients. Our company is also in the process of developing an exciting AI based security product, led by a recognized security researcher based in the Silicon Valley who has written books and given talks on machine learning/AI hacking at DEFCON and other hacking conferences.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.