This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Hiring Experienced Ruby on Rails Developer
Posted by Priyanka Phuttela (@stackfusion)
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code in the context of both workflow automation and Rails web application development
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of scripts and applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to resolve them
- Extract, transform and load data on Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL hosts using SQL
Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of commercial experience with Ruby (workflow automation) and Rails
- Experience writing and debugging robust Ruby code
- SQL experience - Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Version management with Git
- Great interpersonal skills and collaborative problem solving
- Degree in computer science - preferred
- 3 years minimum commercial coding experience
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.