Lead Android Developer
Posted by Parkwheels Admin (@parkwheels)
We at "Parkwheels" are working hard to solve some big, bad and unsexy parking problem of India. And currently, we are looking for an excellent Android champ to join our cozy compact team of 8 people.
We are seed funded and looking for young and awesome people who believe in the cause we are determined to solve.
As an Android Tech Lead you will technically lead android team in building elegant mobile App using cutting edge technologies that bring our innovative idea to millions of people, anytime anywhere.
Here is what we are looking for:
- 1 to 5 years experience in developing enterprise class mobile applications.
- Experience in integrating Mobile Apps with Server side using RESTful APIs.
- Experience in integrating real time analytics for understanding the user behaviour.
- Experience in integrating payment systems and Social APIs integration.
- Excellent knowledge of Android application architecture, Activities, Fragments, Content Providers Material Design Services, Intents, and Notifications.
- Excellent database modelling and implementation skills.
- Working experience on maps and location-based Services, Supporting multiple screens, Security and Permissions, Widgets.
- Passion for designing high performance and device resource optimized (memory and CPU profiled) applications.
- Provide Tech Support and hands on support for any Emergency issues.
- Design visual interfaces, user flows, and compelling interactions
- Experience in creating wireframes, mockups and design layouts and workflows
- Translate complex processes into elegant, intuitive designs
- Experience in Python
- Experience in Backend development (Django)
Qualification - We don't care about which college you are from, if you have the power to convert coffee into code, we got you.
Founders of "Parkwheels", Dhananjay and Sumit are ex-GreyOrange robotics employees. Former has a masters degree in Artificial Intelligence from University of Southampton, UK while Sumit has played a crucial role in scaling technology for various startups like Frankly, GreyOrange etc. We are also backed up by Ex-VP of Paytm, Ex-Director of StanC and are among Top-10 startups selected by NASSCOM.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer