This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
This role is key to continuing the growth in natural search traffic for our platform. This is an opportunity to utilise all your Developer skills in a fast-paced energetic environment.
1) Augment CMS with a variety of productivity tools to improve scalability of SEO efforts
2) Work with data engineers to build scalable tagging infrastructure
3) Improve tracking of key SEO KPIs, as reported.
4) Rollout of structured and linked data across our portfolio of sites
5) Automation of various content types, working with APIs from third parties
6) Building frameworks for performing SEO tests at scale Specific requirements / skills
7) Advantage if experience developing with Node.js, ElasticSearch, APIs, Google Analytics / BigQuery.
8) Understanding of NLP a plus Interest in news & current affairs, previous publishing experience a plus
9) Must a Good understanding of SEO and the factors that contribute to success in search
10) Excellent attention to detail.