This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Pare pro (@parepro)
At Pare we are trying to change the way hiring is done. We are looking for amazing engineers who have the passion to learn and work on something which will be used by millions of customers.
- One who is proactive, who should be an effective communicator.
- One who is familiar with front end technologies and ready to learn new and work on new things.
- One who is sincere and commit to what he/she do.
What we offer :
- Opportunity to be a full time
- Exposure & Freedom.
- Opportunity to move to San Francisco
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Convert design/ideas to webpages
- Responsible for the development of a new highly-responsive, web-based user interface.
- Be the part of the delivery team to ship the product.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Ownership of the code and product
- Opportunity to travel for a month to SF company-paid trip.
- Opportunity to convert to a full-time role.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer