This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Bhavna Chhatwani (@bhavna-024)
We need you, if you
- Can express your love for programming and impress us by demonstrating real life projects you have built
- Bang out quality code, built efficiently, adopting programming best practices
- Own what you code; own the product - even the bugs you create
- Are thrilled at the prospect of creating innovative software products & applications,with a global reach
- Consider work as a passion to learn and build things that make you proud
- Aspire for excellence and are not satisfied just being good enough
- You care for User experience and have a good eye for design
If this is you, than we want you to board, PaperPlane.
- Extensive hands on experience with developing end-to-end web applications.
- A solid understanding of how the web works – REST, Web Security, Traditional Web Pages and SPAs.
- Experience using browser APIs and the DOM. Converting designs into working code should be second nature to you.
- A strong understanding of relational databases and data modelling is a huge advantage.
- A keen eye for identifying performance bottlenecks and preventing them pre-emptively.
- Possess excellent analytical and troubleshooting skill, with the ability to translate your solutions to code.
- A solid understanding of Git or equivalent version control systems – with experience in branch and merge as well as pull requests.
- Ability to write good, useful unit tests. Experience with integration testing is a bonus.
- Ability to identify bottlenecks in design and provide feedback on usability. Familiarity with UI patterns help.
- Excellent understanding of web standards and cross-browser compatibilities.
- Self-driven and passionate about software development
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer