This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Apeksha Mishra
We are looking for a Full Stack JS Developer (React.js) for our Fort office, Mumbai.
- Work with product owners and clients to understand the business and help us develop a great user experience. If you think that something could be done better, tell us and show us!
- Build well-designed software in a way that is generic, reusable, and easily extensible.
- Develop standards compliant code, that is clean, readable, and adequately commented. Use industry standard tools like Linting Tools to drive compliance effectively & efficiently.
- Develop & execute Unit Tests to ensure reliability and quality of releases
- Adhere to and improve established development & release processes
- Articulate & communicate technical solutions clearly with well structured documents & flow diagrams
- Be an active member of a highly agile team and co-ordinate with your teammates to get things done.
- Take ownership of codebase and help us in improving the quality, performance and stability of the same.
- Contribute to peer reviewing code.
- Work with design wireframes and convert them into working code with a high focus on usability.
- Developing and implementing strong algorithms/techniques for solving problems in a high-volume, high-availability environment
- Extensive hands on experience with developing end-to-end web applications.
- A solid understanding of how the web works - REST, Web Security, Traditional WebPages and SPAs.
- Experience using browser APIs and the DOM. Converting designs into working code should be second nature to you.
- A strong understanding of relational databases and data modelling is a huge advantage.
- A keen eye for identifying performance bottlenecks and preventing them pre-emptively.
- Possess excellent analytical and troubleshooting skill, with the ability to translate your solutions to code.
- A solid understanding of Git or equivalent version control systems - with experience in branch and merge as well as pull requests.
- Ability to write good, useful unit tests. Experience with integration testing is a bonus.
- Ability to identify bottlenecks in design and provide feedback on usability. Familiarity with UI patterns help.
- Excellent understanding of web standards and cross-browser compatibilities.
- Self-driven and passionate about software development
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
React.js Skills :
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack,NPM
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer