React JS Developer
Posted by Apeksha Mishra
React JS Developer
Technology & Engineering
Number of Position:
Total Number of Experience
Urgency of the requirement:
Level of position
We need you if you:
- Can express your love for programming and impress us by demonstrating with real time life projects you have built
- Bang out quality code, built quickly, efficiently, and by following adopting good programming best practices
- Own what you code; own the product - even the bugs you create
- Are thrilled at the prospect of creating innovative software products & applications, with a global reach
- Consider work as with a passion to learn and build somethings that make you are proud of
- Aspire for excellence and are not satisfied with just being good enough
- You care for User experience and have a good eye for design
Requirements & Capabilities-
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM
- Extensive hands on experience with developing end-to-end web applications.
- A solid understanding of how the web works REST, Web Security, Traditional Web Pages and SPAs.
- Experience using browser APIs and the DOM. Converting designs into working code should be second nature to you.
- A strong understanding of relational databases and data modelling is a huge advantage.
- A keen eye for identifying performance bottlenecks and preventing them pre-emptively.
- Possess excellent analytical and troubleshooting skill, with the ability to translate your solutions to code.
- A solid understanding of Git or equivalent version control systems with experience in branch and merge as well as pull requests.
- Ability to write good, useful unit tests. Experience with integration testing is a bonus.
- Ability to identify bottlenecks in design and provide feedback on usability. Familiarity with UI patterns help.
- Excellent understanding of web standards and cross-browser compatibilities.
- Self-driven and passionate about software development
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
If this is you, than we want you to board, Paper Plane.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer